25" x 32"
Good Vintage Condition
October 18, 2001, at the Bonneville Nationals Inc. World Finals time trials, Don Vesco driving "The Turbinator" set the all out land speed record for wheel driven cars at 458.440 mph. Prior to the World Finals event Don had set three consecutive national records in excess of 400 mph: World Finals 1997 - 400 mph, 1999 - 417 and 427 mph. Don and "The Turbinator" drove over 400 mph than any other car in history. On one run Don's exit speed reached 470 mph and was still accelerating! 500 mph was within Don's reach.
- All orders are shipped out to you within 48 hours
- Carefully sealed and packaged with love
- We’ll usually toss in some discount coupons for future purchases
- Questions on sizing? Scroll down to “Sizing/Make Sure It Will Fit”
- All Sales Final
- Please make sure your shipping address is 100% correct. We ship to the exact address provided when you checkout
- Tracking information for your order is sent to your email or phone number provided so you can track your order from start to finish
- More questions? DM @HeatCheck - Instagram | Email - ShopHeatCheck@Gmail.Com
- We accept Credit/Debit, PayPal, Venmo.